This NASA-Engineered Survival Gear Could One Day SAVE Your Life!
Get it FREE for a Limited Time – Less than 500 Left!
It’s been over 50 years since the introduction of the NASA “Space Blanket” and today is just as popular and effective as ever before!
As a matter of fact, no other material can reflect body heat so efficiently which is why the survival blanket is a must have for your home emergency survival kit, your hunting and camping bags, your fishing tackle box, bugout bag, your car and so on.
Made from the same type of material as found on Neil Armstrong’s space suit (minus the pure gold!), these survival blankets can be life savers!
Here are a few reasons you need one...
• Provides Warmth in Emergency Situations – Retain Up to 90% of Your Body Heat in Freezing Cold or Wet Conditions!
• Made of Polyester Material Designed from Insulation Used in Space Exploration and Designed by NASA.
• Waterproof and Windproof – You’ll be Ready for Practically Any Type of Weather
• You Can Reuse Them Over and Over and They’ll Last for Years!
• They’re Light Weight and Don’t Take Up Much Space
• Pocket Sized When Closed And 7ft by 4.5ft When Opened – Meaning They’ll Cover Practically Any Body Type!
And because we think this little life saver is so important, we’re giving them away for FREE for a limited time!
These Amazing Little Life Savers Have More Uses than a Roll of Duct Tape!
20 Amazing Uses for the NASA-Inspired Survival Blanket
The Emergency Survival Blanket is so much more than just a blanket. Checkout this quick list of 20 things you can do with it…
1. Use it as a blanket for warmth to save your life!
2. Use it as a sleeping mat since it is waterproof
3. Use it as a Rain Catcher to prevent dehydration
4. Use it to help build your fire – it won’t melt until it reaches 250+ degrees and it can deflect the wind!
5. Use it to signal for help – it reflects sunlight so can be seen from airplanes, helicopters and other rescue vehicles.
6. Use it to boost your cell phone signal buy twisting it and using like an antenna
7. Use it as an emergency tourniquet, compression bandage or arm sling – great for when you can’t call 911!
8. Use it to Build a Shelter – can work in the same way you’d use a tent or tarp!
9. Use it as a tablecloth to prepare food
10. Use it to melt snow for drinking water – this is a BIG deal!
11. Use it as a seat cover if you’re stranded in your car in the cold – it’ll help warm your seat.
12. Use it to wrap your pets in an emergency and keep them warm
13. Use it as a pillow by stuffing leaves, plants or other soft material inside.
14. Use it to catch fish by cutting it into small squares and put it on a hook (fish can’t resist the reflection!).
15. Use it to write notes to help first responders locate you if lost
16. Use it like rope by twisting it
17. Use it as a makeshift belt
18. Use it as an emergency flotation device by creating an air pocket
19. Use it as an improvised emergency light by reflecting the sun, moonlight or even your flashlight!
20. Use it to carry and even cook food you collect in the wild
This is just a partial list of ways you can use the NASA inspired Survival “Space Blanket”. There are many more uses!
CLAIM a FREE Survival “Space Blanket” Today
and We’ll Include Some Awesome Bonuses!
Get Your FREE Family Survival Checklists as Bonus #1
This is AMAZING life-saving preparation tools for your entire family!
Each of these checklists cover a specific threat or disaster that could impact your family. Topics covered include...
Natural Disasters: Your family will be prepared for tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, wildfires, landslides, floods and so much more.
Crime & Accidents: Be ready for home fires, power outages, terrorist attacks, home invasions, car jackings and so much more.
Be Ready for Anything: You’ll be able to sleep at night knowing you’ve covered practically every topic and your family is ready for any calamity or misfortune that could come your way!
Simply go over each checklist with your family and you'll be prepared in no time for practically any disaster or crisis that could come your way!
These 18 family survival checklists are conservatively valued at $36 on their own but you get them for FREE when you claim a survival blanket today.
I think you’ll agree that this added bonus makes claiming a free survival blanket an absolute no brainer, right?
Simply click the button below to give us your address and we’ll get it sent out ASAP.
ORDER NOW and I’ll Throw in a FREE Digital Copy of
Outdoor Survival Plans as 2nd FREE Bonus!
This is the ultimate guide for how to survive and thrive if you’re ever out in the wilderness for a night or longer!
• The 5 Must-Have Items for Surviving in the Wild for More than a Night – you’ll be surprised by the second item!
• The 6 Actions You Must Take if You Want to Live and Make it Back to Your Home – You’ll want to make sure every member of your family knows this.
• Helpful Instructions and Tutorials on How to Build a Shelter, How to Find Food and How to Find Safe Drinking Water.
• One Invaluable Tip You Don’t Want to Miss on Page 19 to Help You if You’re Ever Lost in the Woods
• Plus, a Master List Of 65 Survival Skills, That If You Master, Will Almost Guarantee Your Survival in Just About Any Circumstance You Face!
This outdoor survival digital PDF report is easily with $19.99 on its own, but you get it for FREE if you claim your FREE Survival Blanket right now!
Thank you for your time and consideration.